Academic views, controversies, liberal views, eclectic discussions and so forth. Also, extended debates may be moved here. May contain discussion on views that a devotee may find objectionable.
- Alfred North Whitehead, Philosopher Of Science
nature: evolving processes: primordial God
- Are homosexuals welcome?
Gay marriage? Initiation? Tolerance?
- Are you actually a Gaudiya?
- Bones of Darwin's grandfather discovered
Fossil may be ancestor of humans, apes
- Brahman, Bhakti and Bhagavan
on Krishna, the nature of His Being and
- Caitanya, Sridhar Svami and Sankara
Elkman's edition of Tattva-sandarbha
- cultural context of religious experience
quote of Vine Deloria Jr.
- Deepak Chopra
on Vision TV's Test of Faith
- Ever Unfolding Spiritual Truth and Practice
Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur's Challenge
- Gadadhar Pran
- God Tries to Get in On The Act
Seeks fame and fortune on the little screen
- Hindu Encounters with Modernity by Shukavak N. Das
Reviewed by Suhotra Swami
- How Far Do We Go?
Do we need to accept Mahaprabhu as God to be a Gaudiya Vaishnava?
- Human devolution
A vedic alternative of Darwin's theory
- Jagadbandhu Sundar
Harinambrata Brahmachari, how could he?
- Laksmi = Visnu tattva?
A few quotes and a debate
- Lesbian and Gay devotees
how they are accepted
- Matthew Fox
Creation theology, joy, work
- Mayavadi Idea of Sunyata
(vs Gaudiya idea of Sunyata)
- Misguided Mantra
Discussion of Krishna devotee's conversion to Christianity
- Morales' essay
on Radical Universalism
- Offering Merits
- On the relevance of Varna Ashrama
Is Varna Ashrama possible or needed in Kali Yuga?
- Pagan topic
Tapati answers some questions
- Polytheism Versus Monotheism
Religion, Society and the Individual
- Pre-Vedic Goddess Worship
Matriarchal societies, etc.?
- Preity Zinta on Fame, Bollywood and Other Gods
Ram and Shah Rukh Khan
- questions about Buddhist sunyata
- Rasa-lila Controversies
Split from "Jesus Picture"
A Buddhist story
- Secular Vaishnavas, Sacral Mentalities
Split from the Panda-topic
- Sex, Celibacy and Abuse
What Can Repression Accomplish?
- Spirituality As Distinct And Free From 'Religion'
- The Age of Wicca
It really is a young, new religion?
- The Bard of Avalon
- The Historical Chaitanya
A scholarly historical inquiry
- The two-faced religion
Speculations on the origins of Gaudiyism
- To Jagat
Who's your daddy?
- To Jagat
- Was Darwin Wrong?
Discussion of braja's posted editorial
- What is dogma?
Approaching dogma and dogmatism
- What should/n't happen before marriage?
Sex, co-habitation, etc.
- Where Do Primitives Fit With Satya Yuga?
Please help harmonize science with the Gaudiya tradition here
- Widowhood and Suttee
- Women who sleep with their gurus.
Discuss Krishna Kirti's editorial.