Discussions specifically related with the various aspects of practice of bhakti-sadhana in Gaudiya Vaishnavism.
- 64 Rounds of Maha-Mantra
Hare Krishna Hare Rama
- A Question On Principles
- Accepting a guru as a matter of fashion
Examining the underlying motivation
- Agni-hotra in Gaudiya tradition
Questions about details
- Atonement after breaking vows
Descriptions of ways of atomenet sought
- Attaining Radha-kunda
What all does it entail?
- Babaji Vesh Guru
Process, relevance for shishya
- Bhaktas In Ecstasy
not attracting special attention
- bhATiyAlI rAga
sarega and MP3
- Bhoga-offerings / Meditating on Krishna alone
- Celebrating guru-purnima
- Celebrating Janmastami
The mood of the festival
- Chanting a lakh each day
How and why we can chant one lakh of Nam
- Chanting a Lakh Names
Chanting a Lakh Names
- Chanting Different Names of Krishna
- Chanting Gauranga-mantra
Supremely secret Gaura Gopal mantra.
- Chanting other mantras on beads
- Common Misconceptions about lila-smarana
The qualifications to begin the practice
- Customs for initiation names
Receiving a Vaishnava-name
- Daily Practices
What Traditional Lineages Do
- Dandavat and Darshan,
from ritual to heartfelt humility
- Defining "worship"
Use of terms among traditional Gaudiyas
- Deity worship
- Deity worship...
prior to initiation - and in general
- Demigod worship and bhakti-yoga
- Developing a sense of relationship
As the essence of bhakti-sadhana
- Diksa-mantras and affliated.
- Ekadasi Devi Puja.
- Ekadasi Fast
How should one fast on Ekadasi...
- Eligibility for raganuga-bhakti...
vaidhi & raganuga-bhakti questions
- Entering Vraja - Qualification and methods
- Exploring the ideal sadhana
On all the things we're supposed to do
- Five main limbs of sadhana
classifying the rest of it
- Forced to Love Radha Krsna?
Inspiration vs Intelligence
- Gaudiya ritual culture - brahmin threads
- GLA 23.94
- Going for the forest
When the counter hits 50
- Guidance for deity worship
- Guided Visualization Outline
- Guru Given Siddha Pranali
- Guru Purnima
- Has anyone here experienced their svarupa?
- How to begin the practice of bhakti?
- How to offer bhoga?
- Initiation and Holy Name
- Internal and External paths of rasamayi-upasana.
Can anyone explain the difference?
- Is astakaliya-lila-smarana not necessary?
- Japa and visualization
Japa in Raganuga Bhakti
- Keeping secrets in bhajan
- Kirtan/Lila smaranam
- Lifelong circumambulation of Govardhana
Is it common?
- Lightning Whelk mistaken for Lakshmi Conch
N. American Whelk confused with Indian Shank
- Lila-smarana (spontaneous visualization)
- Liturgy Discussion
Rituals Imposed or Gradual Change
- Mahaprabhu's internal and external desires
- Manual to follow Ekadashi and Caturmasya
- Mental japa
Chanting in the mind
- Mental japa vs. spoken japa?
Which? When? Any guidelines?
- Minimun Rounds Of Japa
- My devotional quest
- Necessity of the company of elevated sadhus
From Madhurya-kadambini vyakhya, 2.6
- Niyam Seva
Today starts Niyam Seva
- No attraction for raganuga - vaidhi, then?
- Non-continous relish
during smaranam,chanting ...
- Observing Chaturmasya
- Observing Niyama Seva
The Holy Season
- Offenses and the Holy Name
From Madhurya Kadambini
- Offering obeisances!
- Offering Respects
- Offerings of the Uninitiated
Does Krishna accept offerings made by...
- Oiling Japa Beads..
The last word.
- On being a part-time sadhaka
- On glimpses of rasa and acceptance of guru
- On practicing raganuga-bhakti
On eligibility etc.
- On vipralambha-seva
What are the proper moods of service?
Implementation in Gaudiya Vaishnavism
- Practical applications of traditional siddhanta
what does it look like on the outside?
- Practice of Ekadasi in the raganuga tradition
How is it done? Who does it? Perception?
- Practicing the austerities of self-control
Vaco vegam manasah krodha-vegam...
- Premature renunciation?
When is it valid?
Anybody ever tried it?
- Purpose of the arati ceremony
- Ragas for the Astakaliya Lila Cycle
- Reciprocation with Radha-Krishna during sadhana
Thoughts on loving service in the mind
- Relief From The Holy Name
- Repairing Damaged Deities
- Ruci and the Scriptual Injunctions
Before and After Ruci Developes.
- Sadhana and Lifestyle
- Sayana Dvadasi and Caturmasya
Are Gaudiya Vaisnavas afraid of fire?
- Shiva's worship
Is'nt it relevant to attain Krishna?
- Significance of kavya
...in raganuga sadhana
- Sin, Repentance, Forgiveness and Reconciliation
Their application in the Gaudiya Vaishnava tradition
Basic questions regarding it.
- Smaranam and purity
Thoughts on thinking about the Lord
- Smaranam of Radha and krishna's lilas
which form of Radha and krishna to remember in sadhana?
- Song to be sung before honoring Prasada
....in Sri Nityananda Parivara
- Svarupa Lakshana Of Tilak Dharan
- Taking bath in Sri Radhakunda
- Techniques of japa - mental and spoken
- The Beginner's Practice
What should the beginner's practice be?
- The function of Sri Guru in entering the lila
Guru as an integral aspect of revelation
- The purpose of this section
Please read before posting
- The so called 64...
- The use of Purusha Sukta for puja
- The vidhi - kripa problem
With reference to Prabodhananda Saraswati
- Three "Stages" of Chanting
suddha-nama, nama-abhasa, nama-aparadha
Glorification and practise of Tulasi worship
Examining what is offensive and what is not
- Vaisnava Diet
What foods are to be avoided......
- Vaisnava-tantra and samskaras
- Various pranama-mantras
- Visnu-tattva-avataras and Ekanta-bhakti
proper obeservance of appearance days
- Vraja-vasa and five main limbs of sadhana
Split from "Developing relationships..."
- Vrindastaka / Worship of Tulasi
- Wearing amalaki or lotus around the neck?
- Wearing the marks of a Vaishnava
- What Kirtan Do You Like
tell us about your favourite kirtan
- What old practices to give up in raganuga-bhakti?
Modifications to GM sadacara, sadhana?
- What type of attraction does the aspirant feel?
- When is rasa relished?
Is rasa relished during practice?
- Which Practice Works for You?
- Worshiping deities?
- Worshiping shilas
- Worshipping Govardhan Shilas
In what mood do we do so?
- Your worshipable Deities