‘gaurAGga’ bolite habe pulaka-zarIra
‘hari hari’ bolite nayane ba’ be nIra
Ara kabe nitAi-cAnder koruNA hoibe
saMsAra-bAsanA mora kabe tuccha ha’be
viSaya chAriyA kabe zuddha ha ’be mana
kabe hAma herabo zrI-bRndAbana
rUpa-raghunAtha-pade hoibe Akuti
kabe hAma bujhabo se jugala-pIriti
rUpa-raghunAtha-pade rahu mora Aza
prArthanA koroye sadA narottama-dAsa
(1) When will that opportune moment come to me when there will be shivering of the body as soon as I chant Lord GaurAGga's name? And after the shivering, while chanting Hare KRSNa, when will there be tears pouring down from my eyes?
(2) When will that day come when Lord NityAnanda's causeless mercy is bestowed upon me so that my desire for material enjoyment becomes very insignificant?
(3) When my mind is completely purified, being freed from material anxieties and desires, then I shall be able to understand VRndAvana and the conjugal love of RAdha and KRSNa, and then my spiritual life will be successful.
(4) When shall I be very much eager to study the books left by the six GosvAmIs? One has to learn of the conjugal loving affairs of RAdhA-KRSNa through the teachings of these six GosvamIs.
(5) Narottama dAsa always wishes to understand this conjugal love under the direction of the six GosvAmIs.