Discussions on other Vaishnava-sampradayas and Gaudiyas other than the Rupanuga-tradition should go here. This includes for example Madhva, Ramanuja, Nimbarka, Gaura-nagari, Radha-vallabhi and the such.
- Advaitin tradition and definitions
All Advaitin-posts are merged into this thread
- Answer to Tripurari Maharaja on Nagari-bhava
- Caitanya as a Sannyasin
- Dialogue with Pitambara Dasji
- Differences between different Vaishnava traditions?
What exactly are they?
- Discussion with Keshav-ji [Guru, Sampradaaya, Surrender]
Split from "Madhva and Eternal Hell"
- Documentary: Opening of Bhakti Mandir
- Gaura Nagara Bhava
- Gaura-giti and Radha-mohana dasa
- Gouranga as Shiva
- Healing Stones
- Jagadbandhu Sundar
Harinambrata Brahmachari, how could he?
- Jain connections to Vaishnavism
A rarely touched on question
- JKP & Barsana Dham Activities
- Madhurya bhao (or Gopi or Vrindaban bhao)
Philosophy and Theology
- Madhva and Eternal Hell
Split from "Hindu Encounters..."
- Mahaprabhu's Opinion Of Nagari-bhava
via Vrndavan das Thakura
What do Gaudiyas think of her?
- Musala lila
The meaning of the Yadus disappearance
- Narsi Metha
- Pran ache tar, se hetu prachar
- Radha Vallabha Sampraday
can anyone tell me anything about them
- Rama's rasik sampradaya
Sita-Rama Yugal-seva - sounds familiar?
- sAyujya in madhva's system
- Serving Radha As Hladini
Split from the "What is gained..." thread
- Siddha Baba Bhagavan dasa's encounter
(from Gaura-nagari's tradition)
- Sri Ramanuja on Gita 9,14
Madhva and a gradation of jivas
- The Kartabhajas
In 19th Century Bengal
- The Nityananda-nagari tradition
Have you heard of it?
- The purpose of this section
Please read before posting
- The sahajiya-tradition
Trying to understand this sahajiya business
- Tired of talking, looking for the kind Krishna
the tortilla of mixed moods
- Traditions of sambhogecchamayI-devotion
Where are they, which books do they read?
- Tripartite classification of Souls?
Gaudiya vs Madhva siddhanta
- Tulsi das
Rama Carita Manasa
- Vedanta and separate streams of bhakti
Alvars, Jayadeva, Nimbarka, Chaitanya etc.
- Verses of the Alwars
Nammalvar, Andal and more...
by Gadadhara Prana das
- What is sahajiya?
The meaning of sahaja and sahajiya
- Who is superior? Krishna or Vishnu
The Tattva-vadi point
- Who is Supreme - Gaura or Krishna?